Thursday, September 15, 2016

Hi! I'm Agustin, I'm 15 years old, and attend Fortuna High School. My upbringing heavily involved sports and physical exertion. Growing up I always focused on soccer, but the more and more I immersed myself in other activities, I began to obtain other passions. As of now, my primary interest is running. I competed in my schools track team last year and my love for the sport has only grown since then. I particularly enjoy trail running, but during track I took part in the 1600m and the 3200m races. One of my biggest idols is from Morocco. Hicham el Guerrouj, the 1500m world record holder, is my biggest motivator when it comes to racing that distance. I'm currently beginning my first ever cross-country season and have my first race on Saturday. I would love to learn more about your culture and what sports intrigue you guys. Feel free to comment while you're listening to my playlist of personal favorites. (Picture is from my Instagram, @aggarcinuno)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Augustin!
    I'm Alae from Tangier, I hope that you're completly integrated in your new group and I'm really happy to know that you want to discover our culture. I hope you will come to visit us here in Tangier so as you can discover this city. You have already checked my blog but here is the link because new posts are comming.(http://alaekhidour.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cross country season is over and it went really well. I'm beginning winter training for Track and Field; it feels really good to be back. I've had a lot more free time lately and I've been researching countries I would like to travel to. Morocco is definitely high on my list and I will go visit as soon as I get the chance.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete